When to use Isarid?
Apply at first symptoms of pest attack. Minimum 3 applications at 5-7 day intervals or shorter in severe infestations.
How does Isarid work?
When spores of Isarid come into contact with the insect pest they attach to the body and begin to grow almost immediately. Once the spore germ tube penetrates the host cuticle, fungal multiplication takes place through formation of hyphal bodies in the host body. The NOFLY™ microbe mechanically disrupts the host’s internal organs and initiates tissue necrosis. This leads to lack of feeding, inactivity and eventually death.
How to use Isarid
- Isarid can be used on vegetables, ornamentals, herbs and medicinal plants in the greenhouse or in other indoor growing facilities
- Isarid can be used on agricultural crops such as, strawberries, blueberries, citrus, cucurbits, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Apply at first symptoms of pest
- Can be applied through a Dramm® Cold Fogger
- Treatments should be directed to all areas of the plant where the insect feeds, hatches, and lives
- Apply 2 lbs per acre
- Isarid can be applied anytime throughout crop cycle, even at harvest
- Not recommended to be applied through a pulse or heat-generating fogger
- In case of heavy infestations, combination with a standard
Questions about Isarid Mycoinsectide?
Click the livechat button in the bottom right or contact us today!
- Use For:
- whitefly, aphids, thrips, mealybugs, fungus gnats, weevils, Lygus, leafhopper, Engytatus
For delivery mid- week, order must be placed by 12 pm on Thursday. For delivery on Friday, order must be placed by 12 pm on Monday of the same week.
Please allow 1 business day to receive a pdf order confirmation with your expected shipping date.