Trianum-P Biological Fungicide applications methods include soil applications drench, in soil furrow spray, potting soil and broadcast, seed treatments, and by certain chemigation and irrigation methods in greenhouse environments. See Trianum-P Biological Fungicide label for full list of crops, application methods and rates.
Do not use disinfectants in drip irrigation systems from at least one day before until two days after the application of Trianum-P.
Best working conditions Trianum-P
Use Trianum-P as a preventive method. To achieve optimal results, start using Trianum-P at the beginning of the crop cycle, preferable during sowing, cutting or planting. Trianum-P performs well under different environmental conditions. It grows in various climates (10-34°C/50-93.2°F), at a pH between 4-8, in many types of cultivation media and on the roots of many different types of crops.
Natural Enemies is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.
- Shelf life: see package for expiry date
- Storage temperature: between 4-8 ºC
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
These are the states that Trianum-P is registered for sale.
- AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OK, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV
Downloads on Trianum-P
- Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements.
- Koppert Biological Systems cannot be held liable for unauthorized use.
- Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.
Pesticides can have (in)direct effects on biological solutions. Our side effects app tells you how harmful different pesticides are.
Questions about Trianum-P (500g)?
Click the livechat button in the bottom right or contact us today!
- Use For:
- Root Pathogens Protection
For delivery mid- week, order must be placed by 12 pm on Thursday. For delivery on Friday, order must be placed by 12 pm on Monday of the same week.
Please allow 1 business day to receive a pdf order confirmation with your expected shipping date.