Instructions for use
Chrysopa is supplied as larvae in a carrier material. On receipt, place the containers in a cool shaded area until ready to use.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- When ready to apply, open the container in the greenhouse.
- Release larvae directly onto identified aphid colonies.
- Make sure that any carrier material remains on the plant initially.
- If it falls to the floor immediately, many of the larvae will be lost.
- NOTE: Larvae are cannibalistic if confined together without food
- Hanging Baskets work well in distributing this product
Storage and transport
- Transport and store in darkness at 6-10°C.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store in a horizontal position.
- Use within 18 hours of receipt.
Questions about Chrysopa Chrysoperla carnea?
Click the livechat button in the bottom right or contact us today!
- Use For:
- Aphids, Mealybugs
For delivery mid- week, order must be placed by 12 pm on Thursday. For delivery on Friday, order must be placed by 12 pm on Monday of the same week.
Please allow 1 business day to receive a pdf order confirmation with your expected shipping date.