Spical Bottle 25,000 - Amblyseius californicus
Instructions for Californicus Bulk Bags & Tubes
- Keep containers horizontal and cool until use.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight at any time.
- Immediately before opening, gently rotate the container to distribute mites evenly throughout the carrier material.
- Open each container in the crop when ready to use.
- DO NOT PUT DIRECTLY ONTO FLOWERING PLANTS
- Hanging Baskets can help to ensure all mites go directly onto plants
- Additional Application Instructions
Storage and Transport
- Keep out of direct intense sunlight.
- Transport and store at 50-59°F and >65% humidity.
- Use within 18 hours of receipt.
- Do not refrigerate.
Amblyseius californicus is a generalist predatory mite that primarily attacks spider mites, but will also feed on many other leaf inhabiting mites (even some microscopic species like broad mites), other small insects and pollen. Californicus is tolerant of various temperatures and lower humidity, but works best under warm to hot conditions.
How It Works
Feeds on mites in the family Tetranychidae, including the common two-spotted mite, Tetranychus urticae, and the carmine mite, Tetranychus cinnabarinus. Total development time at 69.8°F is nearly 10 days, while at 86°F development time is reduced to five days. These temperatures align with the temperatures at which their principal prey, the two-spotted spider mite, develops. The Tetranychus urticae lifecycle is 16 and 7 days at these temperatures, respectively. Amblyseius californicusis active within the temperature range of 54-95°F.
In the video below they are spreading on the leaves of the plants. In cannabis production this is only done during the veg cycle when the plants are not sticky.
Questions about Spical Bottle 25,000?
Click the livechat button in the bottom right or contact us today!
- Use For:
- Two-Spotted Spider Mites
For delivery mid- week, order must be placed by 12 pm on Thursday. For delivery on Friday, order must be placed by 12 pm on Monday of the same week.
Please allow 1 business day to receive a pdf order confirmation with your expected shipping date.