Larvanem 50 million - Heterorhabditis bacteriophora
Instruction for use
- Apply early morning or late evening to minimize the effect of heat and sunlight. Turn off artificial lights which may dry plant surfaces too quickly.
- The soil surface should be moist at the time of application.
- Apply with at least 4 litres / m2 water if applied direct to soil, for Chafer Grub 1,200 l/ha.
- For drench applications over foliage use lower volumes of water and irrigate within 30 minutes of treatment with at least 1 litre/ m2 to wash nematodes off the leaves and below the soil surface.
- For optimum results, keep the soil moist for 3-4 weeks after application.
- The entire spray solution should be applied once mixed. Do not store for longer than 4 hours.
- Remove all fine filters in the tubing and at the nozzles. Use nozzles with at least 0.8 mm diameter.
- Keep nematode solution agitated continuously; alternatively add carboxy-methyl cellulose (wallpaper paste) at 0.4% w/v to prevent nematodes settling, mixture should still be used within 4 hours.
- Do not exceed a pump pressure of 20 bar/ 300psi, for Dosatron 6 bar/ 100psi.
- Avoid mixing with pesticides and adjuvants (wetting agents) unless compatibility checked.
- Ask your supplier; otherwise avoid application 1 week before and 2 weeks after application of pesticides.
- DO NOT mix with fertilizers. However, fertilization directly before or after application will not be a problem.
To see the impact of pesticides on natural enemies please visit, Chemical Side Effects Guide
Storage and transport
- Use as soon as possible upon delivery.
- Use the entire pack at one time.
- The product may be stored for a limited period of time at 39 to 47°F. (See expiration date on the package).
- DO NOT FREEZE.
Store bags in a refrigerator without the box; In a cool storage room - open the carton but not the bag.
Questions about Larvanem 50 million?
Click the livechat button in the bottom right or contact us today!
- Use For:
- Root Aphids
For delivery mid- week, order must be placed by 12 pm on Thursday. For delivery on Friday, order must be placed by 12 pm on Monday of the same week.
Please allow 1 business day to receive a pdf order confirmation with your expected shipping date.