Heterorhabditis bacteriophora -1 X 50 millon in powder tray
Instruction for use
• Apply early morning or late evening to minimize the effect of heat and sunlight. Turn off artificial lights which may dry plant surfaces too quickly.
• The soil surface should be moist at the time of application.
• Apply with at least 4 litres / m2 water if applied direct to soil, for Chafer Grub 1,200 l/ha.
• For drench applications over foliage use lower volumes of water and irrigate within 30 minutes of treatment with at least 1 litre/ m2 to wash nematodes off the leaves and below the soil surface.
• For optimum results, keep the soil moist for 3-4 weeks after application.
• The entire spray solution should be applied once mixed. Do not store for longer than 4 hours.
• Remove all fine filters in the tubing and at the nozzles. Use nozzles with at least 0.8 mm diameter.
• Keep nematode solution agitated continuously; alternatively add carboxy-methyl cellulose (wallpaper paste) at 0.4% w/v to prevent nematodes settling, mixture should still be used within 4 hours.
• Do not exceed a pump pressure of 20 bar/ 300psi, for Dosatron 6 bar/ 100psi.
• For detailed instructions on application techniques, download the technical sheet or consult your Bioline advisor for more information.
• Avoid mixing with pesticides and adjuvants (wetting agents) unless compatibility checked.
• Ask your supplier; otherwise avoid application 1 week before and 2 weeks after application of pesticides.
• DO NOT mix with fertilizers. However, fertilization directly before or after application will not be a problem.
Storage and transport
• Use as soon as possible upon delivery.
• Use the entire pack at one time.
• The product may be stored for a limited period of time at 39 to 47°F. (See expiraiton date on the package).
• DO NOT FREEZE.
• Store bags in a refrigerator without the box; In a cool storage room - open the carton but not the bag.