Instructions for Cucumeris Bulk Bags & Tubes
- Keep containers horizontal and cool until use.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight at any time.
- Immediately before opening, gently rotate the container to distribute mites evenly throughout the carrier material.
- Open each container in the crop when ready to use.
- DO NOT PUT DIRECTLY ONTO FLOWERING PLANTS
- Hanging Baskets can help to ensure all mites go directly onto plants
- Additional Application Instructions
Storage and Transport
- Keep out of direct intense sunlight.
- Transport and store at 50-59°F and >65% humidity.
- Use within 18 hours of receipt.
- Do not refrigerate.
To see the impact of pesticides on natural enemies please visit, Chemical Side Effects Guide
Amblyseius cucumeris feeds on the larvae of several species of thrips. It will also feed on broad mites, cyclamen mites, and to a lesser extent: spider mites. Their cost makes them an extremely attractive option against thrips in operations when temperatures are below 85F.
How It Works
• The formulation is carefully designed to increase the number of predatory Amblyseius cucumeris mites that are released onto the crop each day.
• Total Cucumeris mite development time at 75°F is 6-9 days. This development time complements the lifecycle of Western Flower Thrips.
• Optimum temperature range for Cucumeris mites is 66-80°F with humidity between 65%-75%.
• The beneficial mites feed on first larval stage (L1) and cannot attack larger larvae or adults.
***For a more in-depth look at how to use this predator effectively, including detailed information on life-cycle and application rates, please visit this link<.***
0 ReviewsWrite a Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
For delivery mid- week, order must be placed by 12 pm on Thursday. For delivery on Friday, order must be placed by 12 pm on Monday of the same week.
Please allow 1 business day to receive a pdf order confirmation with your expected shipping date.