Thripex 500 sachets - Amblyseius cucumeris
Instructions for Sachets
- Do not hang adjacent to heating pipes.
- Do not hang sachets where they will be directly exposed to intense sunlight.
- Open the shipping box of sachets in the crop.
- Separate sachets by tearing along perforations.
Storage and transport
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Transport and store at 59-68°F until ready to use.
- Use within 18 hours of receipt.
- Do not refrigerate.
To see the impact of pesticides on natural enemies please visit, Chemical Side Effects Guide
Amblyseius cucumeris feeds on the larvae of several species of thrips. It will also feed on broad mites, cyclamen mites, and to a lesser extent: spider mites. Their cost makes them an extremely attractive option against thrips in operations when temperatures are below 85F.
How It Works
- The formulation is carefully designed to increase the number of predatory Amblyseius cucumeris mites that are released onto the crop each day.
- Total Cucumeris mite development time at 75°F is 6-9 days. This development time complements the lifecycle of Western Flower Thrips.
- Optimum temperature range for Cucumeris mites is 66-80°F with humidity between 65%-75%.
- The beneficial mites feed on first larval stage (L1) and cannot attack larger larvae or adults.
Questions about Thripex 500 sachets?
Click the livechat button in the bottom right or contact us today!
- Use For:
For delivery mid- week, order must be placed by 12 pm on Thursday. For delivery on Friday, order must be placed by 12 pm on Monday of the same week.
Please allow 1 business day to receive a pdf order confirmation with your expected shipping date.