Instructions for Mini Sachet
- Do not hang adjacent to heating pipes.
- Do not hang sachets where they will be directly exposed to intense sunlight.
- Open the shipping box of sachets in the crop.
- Separate sachets by tearing along perforations.
Storage and transport
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Transport and store at 59-68°F until ready to use.
- Use within 18 hours of receipt.
- Do not refrigerate.
To see the impact of pesticides on natural enemies please visit, Chemical Side Effects Guide
Amblyseius californicus is a generalist predatory mite that primarily attacks spider mites, but will also feed on many other leaf inhabiting mites (even some microscopic species like broad mites), other small insects and pollen. Californicus is tolerant of various temperatures and lower humidity, but works best under warm to hot conditions.
How It Works
Feeds on mites in the family Tetranychidae, including the common two-spotted mite, Tetranychus urticae, and the carmine mite, Tetranychus cinnabarinus. Total development time at 69.8°F is nearly 10 days, while at 86°F development time is reduced to five days. These temperatures align with the temperatures at which their principal prey, the two-spotted spider mite, develops. The Tetranychus urticae lifecycle is 16 and 7 days at these temperatures, respectively. Amblyseius californicus active within the temperature range of 54-95°F.
In the video below they are spreading on the leaves of the plants. In cannabis production this is only done during the veg cycle when the plants are not sticky.
Questions about Spical Plus?
Click the livechat button in the bottom right or contact us today!
- Use For:
- Thrips, White Fly, Broad and Russet Mites, Two-Spotted Spider Mites,
For delivery mid- week, order must be placed by 12 pm on Thursday. For delivery on Friday, order must be placed by 12 pm on Monday of the same week.
Please allow 1 business day to receive a pdf order confirmation with your expected shipping date.