Instructions for use
- Rotate tube several times before opening to mix contents.
- Push the cut-out on lid where marked to open tube.
- Rotate lid cover to fully open position for application.
- Shake contents gently onto potting media, capillary matting, and any areas of algal growth where flies are suspected to be breeding.
- Monitor performance using fresh yellow sticky traps at weekly intervals. Trap catches will decline over 2-6 weeks post treatment.
- Do not use with soil incorporated insecticides without confirming safety.
- Suitable for all greenhouse plants.
Storage and transport
- Keep in darkness at 50-59°F until ready to use.
- Use within 18 hours of receipt.
Questions about Atheta 1,000 count?
Click the livechat button in the bottom right or contact us today!
- Use For:
- Root Aphids, Fungus Gnats, thrips
For delivery mid- week, order must be placed by 12 pm on Thursday. For delivery on Friday, order must be placed by 12 pm on Monday of the same week.
Please allow 1 business day to receive a pdf order confirmation with your expected shipping date.