Instructions for use
Chrysopa is supplied as larvae in a carrier material. On receipt, place the containers in a cool shaded area until ready to use.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- When ready to apply, open the container in the greenhouse.
- Release larvae directly onto identified aphid colonies.
- Make sure that any carrier material remains on the plant initially.
- If it falls to the floor immediately, many of the larvae will be lost.
- NOTE: Larvae are cannibalistic if confined together without food
- Hanging Baskets work well in distributing this product
Storage and transport
- Transport and store in darkness at 6-10°C.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store in a horizontal position.
- Use within 18 hours of receipt.
To see the impact of pesticides on natural enemies please visit, Chemical Side Effects Guide
Questions about Chrysopa 10,000?
Click the livechat button in the bottom right or contact us today!
- Use For:
- Aphids, Mealybugs
For delivery mid- week, order must be placed by 12 pm on Thursday. For delivery on Friday, order must be placed by 12 pm on Monday of the same week.
Please allow 1 business day to receive a pdf order confirmation with your expected shipping date.