Aphipar-M Bottle 1,000 count - Aphidius matricariae
When to use Aphipar-M?
Use Aphipar-M primarily for biological pest control of tobacco aphid (Myzus persicae nicotianae) and peach potato aphid (Myzus persicae). As a side effect, Aphipar-M works on cotton aphids.
How does Aphipar-M work?
Adult female parasitic wasps lay their eggs parasitically in the aphids. This causes them to swell and harden into leathery, grey/brown mummies. The first adult parasitic wasps emerge through a round hole at the rear of the mummies approximately 10-14 days after introduction.
How to use Aphipar-M
- Spread the material on rock wool slabs or in application boxes (Dibox)
- Make sure the material remains dry and is not moved from its introduction site for at least a few days
- Use the peel-off label to mark where the product has been introduced
Storage and transport
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Transport and store at 43-50°F.
- Use within 18 hours of receipt.
Questions about Aphipar-M Bottle 1,000 count?
Click the livechat button in the bottom right or contact us today!
- Use For:
- Aphid Spp.
For delivery mid- week, order must be placed by 12 pm on Thursday. For delivery on Friday, order must be placed by 12 pm on Monday of the same week.
Please allow 1 business day to receive a pdf order confirmation with your expected shipping date.