Aphidend Bottle 1,000 count - Aphidoletes aphidimyza pupae
When to use Aphidend?
Use Aphidend for biological pest control of a wide range of aphid species, as soon as aphid colonies appear.
How does Aphidend work?
Aphid colonies disperse a smell of honeydew that attracts adult gall-midges. They deposit their eggs in these colonies, providing an immediate food source for the larvae. Upon hatching, the larvae paralyze and then consume the aphids.
- Open the bottle of Aphidend in the greenhouse
- Place the bottle directly on the soil or hang it in between the plants by using a Biotag to keep it out of reach of ants
- Do not scatter the contents!
- Once hatched, the gall-midges will leave the bottle and spread
- One bottle of Aphidend has a range of approximately 3,000 m2. The 500 ml bottle introduces at least three gall-midges per m2.
- Use the peel-off label to mark where the product has been introduced
Questions about Aphidend Bottle 1,000 count?
Click the livechat button in the bottom right or contact us today!
- Use For:
- Aphid Spp.
For delivery mid- week, order must be placed by 12 pm on Thursday. For delivery on Friday, order must be placed by 12 pm on Monday of the same week.
Please allow 1 business day to receive a pdf order confirmation with your expected shipping date.